Terms & Conditions
- All cats must be accompanied with a valid vaccination certificate current for Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections. Boosters must have been administered more than 14 days prior to arrival.
- A €50 non refundable deposit (or the full booking fee if it is less than €50) is required with all bookings from new customers. Established customers need not pay a deposit.
- Cancellations within one week of a booking will incur the full booking charge.
- Your cat must be treated against fleas and wormed before staying at Snuggle Inn. Not all flea treatments are effective, please ask your vet for advice. The cost of any flea or worm treatment necessary during a cat’s stay (including flea treatment for the chalet and surrounding areas) will be charged to the customer.
- We cannot accept male cats over 7 months old that have not been neutered.
- We cannot accept cats showing any signs of ill health on arrival. We reserve the right to call out a veterinary surgeon should your cat become ill during their stay. Costs will be paid by the customer.
- Christmas, New Year, Easter and August are subject to minimum stays of 5 days.
- Charges are per day, allowing clients to arrive and collect at any time during opening hours. All fees are to be settled on collection.
- Cats from the same household will be boarded in the same run unless we are advised in writing that they must be boarded separately.
- Cats may only be dropped off and picked up within our opening hours.
- The cost of late collections will be passed on to the customer. Customers collecting early will be charged for the full duration of their booking as it is not possible to re-sell the runs at short notice.
- Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding, responsibility can only be accepted at the owners’ risk.
- All cats attending Snuggle Inn must be brought into the premises in a suitable secure ‘cat carrier’. We will not accept cats carried in arms or on leads.
By boarding your cat with Snuggle Inn you are agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions.